Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Perform assigned services to all clients per company direction while maintaining excellent customer service and client care standards.
- Maintain treatment rooms to company standards.
- Attend regular trainings and development sessions to stay current on Company’s treatments and procedures.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be currently licensed to perform massage services in the state of Illinois.
- Have practiced as a massage therapist for a minimum of 1 year.
- Be willing to perform massages and body treatments per the company’s direction and standards. Training will be provided.
- Possess excellent communication skills, be a team player and a team builder.
- Be energetic, engaging, and eager to work and continue to develop their skills and experiences.
- Be punctual and reliable. Come to work on time and be flexible with scheduling according to business needs.
- Be courteous and respectful to visitors, clients, co-workers, and managers, hours massage services range from 8AM-11PM, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. A variety of shifts are available, but a weekend shift is mandatory for therapists.
Please note that you will be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Please submit a current resume. No phone calls, please. Aire Ancient Baths is an equal opportunity employer and our enrollment process is a rolling one. We are always on the lookout for great talent! We look forward to meeting you soon.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $40.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly