Aire Ancient Baths is a luxury bathhouse and massage center located in TriBeCa. We are seeking Spa Attendants to act as a host to clients and help guide them through their experience. Part & Full-Time positions are available. The successful candidate will be an energetic team player who has a passion for engaging and assisting high-end clientele.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Greet clients and providing them with a tour of the facility.
- Coordinate treatments based on schedule of massage therapists, honoring special requests when possible.
- Guide the clients through their experience, leading them from the baths to their massage treatments, etc.
- Tend to the needs of the clients during their stay, keeping tabs on them and following up as necessary.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a strong customer service mentality. Display a friendly, energetic, outgoing and personable demeanor.
- Be courteous and respectful to clients, co-workers and managers.
- Be able to anticipate the flow of the business, thinking ahead and solving problems before they occur.
- Hold strong attention to detail, making sure that all clients have what they need, and remember the fine points of their reservations.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask, remaining calm under pressure and working quickly and efficiently.
- BE PUNCTUAL AND RELIABLE. Show up to work on time and maintain flexibility with scheduling according to business needs.
- Be capable of following detailed instructions.
Prior experience as a host, in a spa or hospitality business, is a plus but not required. Prior experience with reservation systems is also a plus.
If interested, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter. No phone calls, please. Aire Ancient Baths is an equal opportunity employer, and our hiring process is a rolling one. We are always on the lookout for great talent! We look forward to meeting you soon.