As a Receptionist, you will join our London team and be responsible to manage the reception area, coordinate all the front desk activities in your shift with outstanding customer service by demonstrating a friendly and courteous attitude.
Daily, you will be responsible for greet and welcome our guests, as well as, answer incoming calls, emails, respond customers questions and address complaints that they may have.
We are looking for someone 100% customer-oriented that helps us to create sales opportunities and increase the upselling during the check-in. You will receive full training to know our wide list of experiences and services and so be able to understand the AIRE’s know-how.
You will be delighted with our place in London, located in the Covent Garden district, where the antique house of James Matthew Barrie, the Peter’s Pan author, has been given a new lease of life and now is part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
The team will support you from the first day and will guide you in the acquiring of new knowledge.
It is an exciting opportunity to join our new site in London, come and live the AIRE experience!
Who you are:
- You have 2 years' prior experience in a similar position.
- You are native in English a near-native.
- You are completely customer-oriented and you have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are able flexible and able to work nights, holidays, and weekends when need it.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- AIRE will contribute to pension scheme
- 30% off in all our experiences