AIRE Ancient Baths is a Spanish company that started in Sevilla and currently has locations in Spain: Barcelona, Sevilla, Almería, and Vallromanes (in the Barcelona countryside), New York City (TriBeCa) and Chicago, as well as the new openings in Copenhagen and London.
AIRE spaces are temples dedicated to the relaxation of body and mind in which time does not exist. Inspired by the tradition of baths from ancient Roman, Greek and Ottoman civilizations, the AIRE Experience always takes place in restored historical buildings in the center of cities. Taking water as the main element and creating an atmosphere of pure magic and sophistication around it, the AIRE Experience is complemented by a careful selection of massages and exclusive rituals.
At AIRE Ancient Baths we are looking for a Talent Sourcer / Recruiter, who will manage the entire recruitment lifecycle in the US. Reporting to the HR Manager, the Talent Sourcer / Recruiter will ensure the company has enough talent pipelines for our hiring needs by enhancing key stakeholder relationships and creating innovative sourcing strategies led by data.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Understand our brand, culture, mission and values to effectively serve as an ambassador for AIRE Ancient Baths, and a first touchpoint to all new hires on their “employee journey” with us.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring best possible candidate experience, including, resume screening, interviews, selection, offers, and on-boarding.
- Advertise job openings on the company’s careers page, social media, job boards, and internally, as well as, craft mailing and newsletters campaigns to attract passive candidates.
- Build strong relationships with Schools, Employment Agencies, Recruiters, and websites that serve us as applicant sources to grow our pipeline for operational staff, focusing on emerging talent.
- Maintain an up-to-date candidate profile in our ATS (applicant tracking system) and all relevant documentation, updates, and personnel file creation.
- Collaborate with AIRE Leadership to identify current/future hiring needs; provide recruitment & retention reports to Department & HR Leadership.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with hiring managers to ensure clarity in the recruitment process, eliminate barriers, drive efficiency, and push for results.
- Conduct offboarding interviews with departing employees.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Conducts quarterly/semi-annual audits of LMT Licensure, and CPR/AED Certifications in concert with Department & HR Leadership.
Who you are:
- You possess an Associate’s degree in HR or related field
- You have 2-3 years' prior experience of life-cycle recruitment
- You have 1-2 years of general HR experience
- Prior experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Prior experience developing recruiting strategies to proactively build a robust candidate pipeline
- Ability to build partnerships across the HR communities, the Academy and different stakeholders.
- You are an effective communicator and team player.
- Ability to handle sensitive situations and maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Paid Vacation Time
- Growth opportunities
- 401k savings plan
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Spa Service discounts, including promotional Friends/Family program
- Employee Perks Program supported by TicketsAtWork