Aire Ancient Baths is a luxury bath house center located in Chicago. We are seeking an attendant to assist in keeping the spa clean & spotless, and to provide excellent service to our clients. The successful candidate will learn the operations of both Laundry Attendant and Locker Room Attendant.
Laundry Attendant Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Wash and dry used textiles (including robes, towels, swimsuits, water shoes, sheets, etc.) according to direction and machine requirements
- Fold clean laundry according to company protocol
- Retrieve used laundry and distribute clean materials
- Clean assigned areas of the center (including floors, walls, furniture, trash, etc.) between laundry cycles
- Cover the Locker Room Attendants while they are on their break
- Other duties as assigned
Locker Attendant Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Gather used products (robes, sandals, towels) and launder them according to product and spa instructions. Fold and redistribute supplies as required.
- Interact with clients at the beginning and end of their service, guiding them through preparation to enter bath area and assisting them at the end of their experience.
- Maintain cleanliness of locker room including floors, bathrooms, showers, and lockers
- Replenish stock levels of supplies including robes, sandals, towels, bathroom supplies, product dispensers; empty garbage as needed.
The ideal candidate will:
- BE PUNCTUAL AND RELIABLE. Show up to work on time and maintain flexibility with scheduling according to business needs.
- Be capable of following detailed instructions.
- Possess a strong customer service mentality. Display a friendly, energetic, outgoing and personable demeanor.
- Be courteous and respectful to clients, co-workers and managers.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask, remaining calm under pressure and working quickly and efficiently.
- Must have laundry experience (will be washing, drying, and folding towels, robes, swimsuits etc.)