As Spa Attendants Supervisor, you will report to the Front Desk Manager being responsible for coordinating the Locker attendant's team and ensuring cleaning and customer service standards are achieved in the locker room area.
- Guarantee the comfort of our clients by overseeing we provide outstanding customer service by demonstrating a friendly and courteous attitude.
- Weekly organization of the ROTA according to the staff situation.
- The organization of a weekly one-to-one with staff members in coordination with the manager.
- Update, and supervise the correct execution of the checklist Locker Attendants team.
We gave high importance to our health and safety protocols so you will ensure to maintain locker rooms up to the company standards making sure we guarantee all a safe environment.
You will receive full training to know our wide list of cleaning and customer services protocols and so be able to understand the AIRE’s know-how.
You will be delighted with our place in London, located in the Covent Garden district, where the antique house of James Matthew Barrie, the Peter’s Pan author, has been given a new lease of life and now is part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
It is an exciting opportunity to join our new site in London, come and live the AIRE experience!
Who you are:
- You have 2 years' prior experience in a similar position.
- You have an advanced level of English.
- You are completely customer-oriented, and you have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are flexible and able to work on late shifts, holidays, and weekends.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- AIRE gift experience on your birthday
- AIRE will contribute to the pension scheme
- Coffee at our canteen
- 30% off in all our experiences