Aire Ancient Baths is a luxury bath house center located in Chicago. We are seeking an attendant to assist in keeping the spa clean & spotless, and to provide excellent service to our clients. The successful candidate will begin learning the operation as a Laundry Attendant and then grow into a Locker Room Attendant.
Laundry Attendant Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Wash and dry used textiles (including robes, towels, swimsuits, water shoes, sheets, etc.) according to direction and machine requirements
- Fold clean laundry according to company protocol
- Retrieve used laundry and distribute clean materials
- Clean assigned areas of the center (including floors, walls, furniture, trash, etc.) between laundry cycles
- Cover the Locker Room Attendants while they are on their break
- Other duties as assigned
Locker Attendant Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Gather used products (robes, sandals, towels) and launder them according to product and spa instructions. Fold and redistribute supplies as required.
- Interact with clients at the beginning and end of their service, guiding them through preparation to enter bath area and assisting them at the end of their experience.
- Maintain cleanliness of locker room including floors, bathrooms, showers, and lockers
- Replenish stock levels of supplies including robes, sandals, towels, bathroom supplies, product dispensers; empty garbage as needed.
The ideal candidate will:
- BE PUNCTUAL AND RELIABLE. Show up to work on time and maintain flexibility with scheduling according to business needs.
- Be capable of following detailed instructions.
- Possess a strong customer service mentality. Display a friendly, energetic, outgoing and personable demeanor.
- Be courteous and respectful to clients, co-workers and managers.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask, remaining calm under pressure and working quickly and efficiently.
- Must have laundry experience (will be washing, drying, and folding towels, robes, swimsuits etc.)
Benefits and Perks:
• Growth opportunities
• 401k savings plan
• Commuter Benefits Program
• Referral Bonus Program
• Employee Spa Service discounts, including promotional Friends/Family program
• Employee Perks Program supported by TicketsAtWork
• And much more…