At AIRE we are looking for a Booking Agent to reinforce our team!
Located in Tenerife, your main responsibility is to offer excellent customer service and the correct management of booking reservations. You will work for all AIRE's facilities but with the focus on AIRE's new opening: London!
Some of the tasks that you will perform:
- Personalized customer service via email and/or telephone on an international level.
- Managing individual and group reservations.
- Solving and overseeing any possible issue that our clients might run into.
- Promotion and optimization of retail sales (up-selling)
You will be working with our customers via phone, email, and chat, so you need to have great customer service, verbal communication, data entry, phone and computer skills. But don't worry, full training will be provided.
Who you are:
- You are native or near-native in English. Speaking Spanish will be highly valued, but it is not essential for the role.
- You have great communication skills, are completely customer-oriented, and with noticeable commercial expertise.
- You are able to follow guidelines, minimizing errors.
- You are good at multitasking.
- You are flexible and able to work nights, holidays, and weekends when needed.
- Ability to maintain the required internet speed.
What we offer to you:
- Fixed contract with possibility to permanent.
- 30% off in all our experiences!
- Empolyee discount for private health insurance.
- Team Spirit is our big asset!💪 We are proud to have a welcoming and inclusive working environment where everyone's opinions and backgrounds are heard and respected.