AIRE is looking for Booking Agents for the new opening in Copenhagen!
Located in Tenerife, your main responsibility is to offer excellent customer service and the correct management of booking reservations. You will work for all AIRE’s facilities but with the focus on AIRE’s new opening: Copenhagen!
Some of the tasks that you will perform:
- Personalized customer service via email, chat and/or telephone on international/national level.
- Managing individual and group reservations.
- Solving and overseeing any possible issue that our clients might run into.
- Promotion and optimization of retail sales (up-selling). But we DON'T DO cold calling or telemarketing!
You need to have great customer service, verbal communication, data entry, phone and computer skills. But don't worry, full training will be provided!
Who you are:
- You are bilingual in Danish and English. Speaking Spanish and another languages will be highly valued, but it is not essential for the role.
- You are completely customer-oriented and with noticeable commercial expertise.
- You are able to follow strict guidelines, minimizing errors. Being able to work remotely with the rest of the team and supervisors will be important.
- You are good at multitasking.
- You are flexible and able to work nights, holidays, and weekends when needed.
- You have a workspace that is free from noise or distraction (AIRE provides all necessary computer equipment).
- Ability to maintain the required internet speed.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract (6 months trial period).
- Base salary + Monthly sales incentives.
- Remote based (only if you do not live in Tenerife).
- Rotating schedule: 8h-16h, 9h-17h, 13h-21h.
- Average of 40 days holiday (32 days holiday per collective agreement + extra days holiday depending on the public holiday you work (one day of holiday add per every public holiday worked).
- 30% off in all our experiences!
- Empolyee discount for private health insurance.
- Team Spirit is our big asset!💪 We are proud to have a welcoming and inclusive working environment where everyone's opinions and backgrounds are heard and respected.