As HR Generalist you will join our Copenhagen team to support the entire employee lifecycle of our site, working together and reporting to the HR Manager, your will help to ensure the company has appropriate HR support on all matters relating to employment relations, administration, and recruitment.
- Managing recruitment processes and exit interviews for operative staff.
- Forming and maintaining employee records and updating internal databases.
- Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment
- contracts, etc.
- Answering employees’ queries about HR-related issues.
- Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employees’ information.
- Collaborating in the implementation of new HR projects and software.
In addition, you will provide advice and guidance on relevant terms and conditions of employment, employment-related policies, procedures, and practice to our colleagues in Denmark.
You will be delighted with our place in Copenhagen, located in the Carlsberg Byen district, where the former Carlsberg factory has been given a new lease of life and now is part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
The team will support you from the first day and will guide you in acquiring new knowledge.
It is an exciting opportunity to join our new site in Copenhaguen, come and live the AIRE experience!
Who you are:
- You have 2 years' prior experience in a similar position.
- You are employee-oriented, and always willing to help others.
- You are polyvalent and able to multitask but very focused on details.
- Flexible and able to work on your own initiative.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent contract
- AIRE will contribute to a pension scheme
- Gift AIRE experience for your birthday
- Free coffee in our cantine
- 30% off in all our experiences