The Talent Associate will be responsible for ensuring the alignment between AIRE’s leadership, with the systems and processes of the Global Talent division, aiming to guarantee data accuracy, and so improving the candidate and employee experience.
Recruitment & Employer Branding
- Participate in Operations & Corporate full-cycle recruitment if needed.
- Support the HR team and line managers in the use and understanding of behavioral assessment tools.
- Managing the daily operation of our ATS, providing operational support to local HR teams and Line Managers with incidences, doubts, new users, requisitions, permissions, etc.
- Maintaining our ATS up to date and organized, guaranteeing its right functioning for data collecting and candidate experience.
- Review ATS’s latest changes and communicate with local HR teams and Line Managers in accordance with the Talent Manager.
- Train new line managers and leadership roles on the use of our ATS.
- Manage our employer branding profiles on all job boards, keeping updated on new campaigns, openings, new programs, news, etc., and making sure content is accurate for each country. (Benefits & policies)
- Respond to reviews on the job boards.
- Manage the daily operation of our employee pulse survey tool, providing operational support to local HR teams and Line Managers with incidences and doubts.
- Guarantee our employee pulse survey tool is up to date and users have assigned their right: area, profile, and group.
- Train new line managers and leadership roles on our employee pulse survey tool.
- Assist the HR teams with corporate communications drafts when needed.
- Guarantee that our online graphic edition tool is organized, and the share content is visible to everybody.
You will be delighted with our offices in Barcelona, located in an antique warehouse next to the El Born Market, the place has been given a new lease of life and now is part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
The team will support you from the first day and will guide you in acquiring of new knowledge. It is an exciting opportunity to join our team in Barcelona. Come and live the AIRE experience!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Psychology, Business Administration, or related field required. a Master’s in business is highly appreciated
- You have excellent English skills and, are able to communicate at different levels.
- 1-year prior experience in Full Cycle recruiting from opening a requisition to filling the role.
- 1-year prior experience working on development, change management, or learning projects, would be a plus!
- You are customer service-oriented and enjoy working in a collaborative environment.
- You are Interested in HR trends and have an appetite to learn about new work models.
- You are adaptable and open-minded and used to working in global, changing, and diverse work environments.
What we offer
- Permanent contract.
- Competitive salary
- Flex schedule, intensive Fridays, and hybrid work.
- Gift AIRE experience on your birthday!🧖
- 30% off in all our experiences.
- Employee discount for private health insurance.
- Team Spirit is our big asset!💪 We are proud to have a welcoming and inclusive working environment where everyone's opinions and backgrounds are heard and respected.