AIRE Ancient Baths are temples dedicated to creating the ultimate relaxation experience, where time does not exist. At AIRE, we are proud to have an international presence with eight established centers: NYC, Chicago, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Seville, Almeria, and Vallromanes, and even more proud of the caring, inclusive, and family-friendly work environment we have created for all our employees. We are already looking to the future and moving forward with our Upper East Side and Toronto facilities opening soon.
We are, once again, eager to bring our philosophy of wellness and relaxation wherever we go, and this is your chance to join us on this exciting journey!
The Jr. Recruiter will support the Recruitment, Selection, and Onboarding processes in the United States. This person will assist with pipeline management and attraction activities, supporting the development and enhancement of our candidate experience while meeting talent needs within our operation.
Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Recruit, Screen, and Interview Talent. Partner with department managers to understand talent needs and what success looks like. After, hunt for candidates through various channels, screen them thoroughly, and deliver exceptional talent for department consideration.
- Make sure our ATS is up to date and organized.
- Assess candidates' hard and soft skills through a combination of behavioral interviews and competency-based evaluations.
- Track and report on funnel conversion metrics including prospect to applicant conversion, interviews, offer letters, and onboarding.
- Get Creative. Locate new places and new ways to source the best candidates in a competitive talent market. We encourage outside-the-box thinking.
- Serve as a brand ambassador to showcase AIRE’s culture, mission, and values.
- Partner with marketing teams to create marketing campaigns to attract specific talent groups.
- Deliver an excellent candidate experience. Ensure that the candidate leaves the interview with a feeling of excitement to either learn more or want to move forward with the next steps in the process.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree, or 3 years of related experience.
- English proficiency. Spanish would be a big plus. 💃
- 1+ year previous experience with recruitment marketing platforms, ATS, or CRM.
- Proven track record of sourcing high-volume talent within operations.
- You are results-focused and have a willingness to target concrete results as quickly as possible.
- You are empathetic and listen to others with interest, openness, and understanding.
Team spirit is in your DNA. You are willing to share and collectively enrich information to achieve a common goal.
What we offer to you
- Competitive salary
Paid Vacation Time
- Growth opportunities
- 401k savings plan
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Spa Service discounts, including promotional Friends/Family program
- Employee Perks Program supported by TicketsAtWork