As a Maintenance Technician, you will join our new AIRE London team and be responsible for conducting general maintenance and repairs on facility equipment and property structures as need it.
- Execute Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) developed by Operations Department.
- Clean and maintain our swimming pools in a safe and sanitary condition; brush and vacuum the swimming pool according to established procedures.
- Check and perform preventive maintenance on pumps, chlorinators, heating, and filtration equipment to maintain operative condition.
- Conduct day-to-day operation of various Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing, and HVAC (Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning) systems for the facility.
- Carry out small repairs (plumbing, electricity, etc..).
- Work closely with various departments such as Locker Attendants, Therapists, or the Front Desk to solve day-to-day operational issues.
You will be delighted with our place in London, located in the Covent Garden district, where the antique house of James Matthew Barrie, the Peter’s Pan author, has been given a new lease of life and now is part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
The team will support you from the first day and will guide you in acquiring new knowledge.
It is an exciting opportunity to join our site in London, come and live the AIRE experience!
Who you are:
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years working with electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and fire protection systems.
- Previous experience with water treatment, is highly valued!
- Desirable Legionella certification.
- You have an advanced level of English.
- You are able flexible and able to work nights, holidays, and weekends when need it.
What we offer:
- Salary: £30, 0000 per annum and £33, 0000 per annum after probation period
- Permanent contract
- AIRE gift experience on your birthday
- AIRE will contribute to the pension scheme
- Coffee at our canteen
- 30% off in all our experiences