AIRE Ancient Baths is a luxury bathhouse and massage center. The brand’s concept is to recuperate the Roman tradition of baths in restored historical buildings, offering a unique and unparalleled experience. We are seeking a full-time Spa Attendant Supervisor to lead the team of Spa Attendants (Links) and provide premier quality service to guests. The Spa Attendant Supervisor will also work to maintain a consistent flow of general spa operations. The successful candidate will be an energetic team player who has a passion for engaging and assisting high-end clientele.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee opening and closing procedures
- Navigate and resolve staff/client challenges when they arise
- Create schedules based on bookings, staff availability and scheduling requests
- Program client massage appointments into Center’s digital reservation tracking system
- Collaborate with Links staff in their daily duties, including: o Greet guests; check them in for services; provide facility tours o Escort guests to their massage o Provide excellent customer service when answering guest inquiries o Conduct quality control, monitoring the facility using a critical eye and ear to assure standards are met.
- Perform other additional duties and responsibilities upon the request of your Manager or Manager on Duty (MOD).
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a High School Diploma or GED; required
- Have a minimum of (2) years’ experience in a luxury spa setting; required
- Have at least (2) years of management experience; required
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, required
- Demonstrate an exceptional customer service mentality
- Be enthusiastic, adaptive personality and possess a high level of attention to detail/aesthetic
- Be able to prioritize, organize, and make appropriate judgment calls in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, bend and lift up to (20) pounds
- Be exposed to noise, wet and humid conditions, fumes, odors, chemical, mechanical, and electrical hazards
- Must be flexible with their schedule. *Weekend and holiday hours will be required
You will be delighted with our place in Chicago, located in a restored factory from 1902 in River West, close to the West Loop. The place has been given a new lease of life and now is part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
It is an exciting opportunity to join our team in Chicago. Come and live the AIRE experience!
Benefits and Perks:
- United Health Care Insurance - Medical (Major), Dental, and Vision
- Growth Opportunities
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Short Term Disability
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Complimentary Bath Experience (once a month)
- Employee Spa Service discounts, including promotional Friends/Family Program
- Employee Perks Program supported by TicketsAtWork
- Employee Referral Bonus Program