As a Locker Attendant, you will join our Copenhagen team and be responsible for guaranteeing the comfort of our clients in the locker room area, providing them with outstanding customer service by demonstrating a friendly and courteous attitude.
Daily you will be responsible for Locker room cleaning and our laundry management. We gave high importance to our health and safety protocols so you will ensure to maintain looker rooms up to the company standards making sure we guarantee to all a safe environment.
You will receive full training to know our wide list of cleaning and customer services protocols and so be able to understand the AIRE’s know-how.
You will be delighted with our place in Copenhagen, located in the Carlsberg Byen district, where the former Carlsberg factory has been given a new lease of life and now is part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
It is an exciting opportunity to join our team in Copenhagen, come and live the AIRE experience!
Who you are:
- You have 2 years' prior experience in a similar position.
- You have an advanced level of English. Danish is a plus! 💪
- You are completely customer-oriented and you have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are able flexible and able to work nights, holidays, and weekends.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- AIRE will contribute to the pension scheme and vacation
- AIRE gift experience on your birthday
- 30% off in all our experiences
- Coffee at our canteen
- Be part of an engaged, hard work and, united team