As a Maintenance Manager, you will join our new AIRE Copenhagen team and be responsible for conducting general maintenance and repairs on facility equipment and property structures as need it.
Your goal is to maintain facilities and common areas in the best possible condition following the guidelines.
You will also repair and maintain mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards.
You will fulfil the maintenance annual plan and respond quickly in the event of emergency needs.
You will be delighted with our place in Copenhagen, located in the Carlsberg Byen district, where the former Carlsberg factory has been given a new lease of life and now is part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
The team will support you from the first day and will guide you in acquiring new knowledge.
It is an exciting opportunity to join our new site in Copenhagen, come and live the AIRE experience!
- Supervision of the day-to-day operations for the maintenance department.
- Supervise maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Carry out inspections of the facility to identify and resolve issues and necessary maintenance.
- Prepare maintenance schedules and allocate workload and supervise and training maintenance staff Inspect and maintain building systems (heating, ventilation etc.). Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Monitor inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
- Coordinate preventive planned maintenance with external providers.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Preparation of status reports of progress and achievement of targeted goals.
- Ensure health and safety policies are complied with Optimization of the consumptions and procedures.
Who you are:
- You have 2 years' prior experience in a similar position, preferably managing spa facilities.
- You have a valid certification in electricity, plumbing, or related.
- You have excellent English skills, Danish s highly valued!
- You are completely customer-oriented and you have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are able flexible and able to work nights, holidays, and weekends when need it.
What we offer to you:
- Competitive salary.
- Permanent contract.
- AIRE will contribute to the pension scheme and vacation.
- AIRE gift experience on your birthday.
- 30% off in all our experiences.