As an Accountant, you will join our Barcelona team and be responsible for carrying out all accounting tasks resulting from the daily operation of our site in Barcelona.
Your main responsibilities as Accountant will involve:
- Manage all daily accounting operations.
- Prepare payment and authorization files.
- Assistance with the preparation of the month-end and year-end close processes.
- Ensure control over financial transactions.
- Support administration department.
- Additional administrative duties as necessary.
You will be delighted with our place in Barcelona, located in an antique warehouse next to the El Born Market, the place has been given a new lease of life and now is part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
The team will support you from the first day and will guide you in acquiring new knowledge.
It is an exciting opportunity to join our new site in Barcelona, come and live the AIRE experience!
Who you are:
- You must be fluent in English.
- You have 2 years of prior experience in a similar position.
- You are polyvalent and able to multitask but very focused on details.
- Flexible and able to work on own initiative.
- SAGE experience is a plus.
What we offer
- Permanent contract.
- Flexible schedules (intensive Friday) and hybrid work.
- Gift AIRE experience on your birthday!🧖
- 30% off in all our experiences.
- Employee discount for private health insurance.
- Team Spirit is our big asset!💪 We are proud to have a welcoming and inclusive working environment where everyone's opinions and backgrounds are heard and respected.