We are looking for a Massage Therapist Manager to join our site in London.
As Massage Therapist Manager your main responsibility will be to ensure the efficiency of the department, compliance with protocols and employees’ working conditions while taking care of our excellent customer service standards.
You will be responsible for recruiting the best candidates and participating in their onboarding, development, and training programs.
We give high importance to our cleaning and safety protocol, so you will take care of maintaining service rooms up to our company standards.
Regularly, we create new AIRE experiences so, you will attend regular training and development sessions to stay current on the Company’s treatments and procedures.
Who you are:
- You have at least 3 years of prior experience in a similar position.
- You possess a minimum qualification of NVQ Level 3 in Massage Therapy or equivalent.
- You have an advanced level of English.
- You are a team player, good listener and communicator. You have influence, organisation and stress management skills.
- You are completely customer-oriented and oriented to detail.
- You are able flexible and able to work on a rolling rota, holidays, and weekends when need it.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- AIRE gift experience on your birthday.
- 30% off in all our experiences
- Coffee at our canteen