Aire Ancient Baths is a luxury bathhouse and massage center. The brand’s concept is to recuperate the Roman tradition of baths in restored historical buildings, offering a unique and unparalleled experience. We are seeking a charismatic and engaging Customer Service Representative, to be the face of the brand, look after and check-in/out clients on property, and sell AIRE services off property at the Mall of North Bridge.
As the first associate to interact with visitors/clients, you are expected to fulfill the following responsibilities (however, the following list is a non-exhaustive list of your job duties):
- Act as a host by warmly welcoming and visitors and clients when they arrive for their appointments.
• Set the tone for the entire client experience by providing first-class customer service.
• Check clients in for their session and walk them through the start of their journey. Then, check them out at the end of their session, engaging with them on their experience and managing the cash handling process.
• Have a thorough knowledge of the company and experience to coherently and completely answer inquiries.
• Fully understand and operate the company’s unique reservation system.
• Take responsibility for the presentation and appearance of the reception area.
• Build gift packages for clients and perform other tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and fulfill the following tasks:
- Maintain the company’s standards of luxury, glamour, warmth, energy, and accommodation.
• Possess a strong customer service mentality, with experience catering to high-end clientele. Display a friendly, energetic, outgoing and personable demeanor.
• Have strong oral and written communication skills. Be able to listen to a client’s questions, anticipate their needs, and satisfy every inquiry.
• Demonstrate the ability to multitask, remaining calm under pressure and working quickly and efficiently.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Be punctual and reliable. Come to work on time and be flexible with scheduling according to business needs.
- Handle high volumes of transactions
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Have a heightened sense of organization and be capable of following detailed instructions.
- Be courteous and respectful to visitors, clients, co-workers, and managers.
Prior experience providing direct customer service in the hospitality business is required; experience in a luxury business and/or spa is a plus; bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus.
Benefits and Perks:
• Growth opportunities
• 401k savings plan
• Commuter Benefits Program
• Employee Spa Service discounts, including promotional Friends/Family program
• Employee Perks Program supported by TicketsAtWork
• And much more…
You may be required to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Aire Ancient Baths is an equal opportunity employer.