As the human Resources Business Partner, you will be responsible for managing the overall HR functions of our New York site guaranteeing excellent employee experience and financial profitability. Reporting to the Global HR Director, you will perform all day-to-day HR activities, including talent management, benefits administration, compliance, employee relations, and policy and procedure development.
- Engage leaders and employees in the delivery of HR processes, procedures, and practices within the assigned business unit(s).
- Coach managers and employees on people management and employee relations matters and ensures compliance with employment law and the Employment Standards Act.
- Implement global HR policies, procedures, and, projects at the local level.
- Conduct wage and benefit reviews and offers recommendations.
- Develop, and conduct new hire orientation and onboard new employees
- Identifies gaps in the individual, team, and leader performance as well as organizational structure, and acts as a performance improvement driver in promoting and implementing change management initiatives.
- Promote and drives the transfer of best practices across HR and throughout the organization as applicable.
- Participate in employee meetings and effectively presents in front of large groups of employees.
- Lead or participates in special projects as required.
- Produce required reports in a timely manner.
- Manage and monitors the payroll process (including reviewing employee timecards and submitting adjustments).
- Maintain and upholds Company Policies and Procedures.
You will be delighted with our place in New York, located at a restored historical
building, originally an 1883 textile factory. The place has been given a new lease of life and now is part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
It is an exciting opportunity to join our team in New York. Come and live the AIRE experience!
Who you are:
- 3-4 years of progressive HR experience, preferably in hospitality or an environment interacting with hourly employees.
- 1-2 years of demonstrated experience in HR project management or program implementation.
- You are a leader. You help to build a sense of common purpose.
- You have experience with an HRIS/payroll system, preferably ADP WokforceNow.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in HR or in a related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have the right combination of a ‘can-do' attitude and a tactical/strategic vision.
- Detailed-oriented and highly organized.
What we offer to you:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Health Plan
- Paid Vacation Time
- Growth opportunities
- 401k savings plan
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Spa Service discounts, including promotional Friends/Family program
- Employee Perks Program supported by TicketsAtWork