AIRE is looking for a Front Desk Supervisor to join our site in London.
Your main responsibility is to support the Front Desk Manager by coordinating all the reception activities as well as, helping him to assist and supervise the team.
As Front Desk Supervisor you will support the development of the Front Desk protocols in accordance with the current AIRE protocols.
You will help us to recruit, train and coordinate the front desk team; as well as, support the management of the schedule and workload.
We give high importance to our customer experience so you will solve customer needs and complaints, working closely with the Marketing and Call Center departments.
You will assist the Front Desk Manager in the creation of sales opportunities and promoting Upselling, as well as, keep tracking of all the front desk stock and order the material need it.
You will be delighted with our place in London, located in the Covent Garden district, where the antique house of James Matthew Barrie, the Peter’s Pan author, has been given a new lease of life and now is part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
It is an exciting opportunity to join our site in London at its initial stage!
- You have at least 2 years' prior experience in a similar position.
- You are a fluent proficiency English speaker
- You have great communication skills and are completely customer-oriented and with noticeable commercial expertise.
- You are multitasking.
- You are able flexible and able to work nights, holidays, and weekends when need it.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent contract
- AIRE will contribute to a pension scheme.
- 30% off in all our experiences