AIRE is looking for New Talent!
At AIRE we are proud to have an international presence with 8 established centers: NYC, Chicago, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Sevilla, Almeria, and Vallromanes. We are already looking into the future and moving onwards, with our soon-to-be-opened; Toronto-2022- facility, and we are even prouder of the caring, inclusive, and familiar work environment we have created for all our employees.
We are, once again, eager to take our philosophy of well-being and relaxation wherever we go, and this is your opportunity to join us in this passionate journey.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for learning and wants to start a career at AIRE.
The customer Experience Trainee role is an exciting opportunity for a customer-focused professional ready to drive real tangible change. This department is a key contributor in helping to improve the customer experience and you will be part of this challenge.
Assist the Head of Customer Experience with planning, coordinating, communicating, and monitoring all CX-related strategic tools and initiatives.
- Support on a day-to-day basis Internal/external clients on processes and procedures to analyse the experience they both live within the company
- Develop strong relationships and influence working groups to re-design key customer processes/policies and interventions at all customer touchpoints
- Ensure culture is properly shared, communicated, understood, and cascaded down to agents and team leaders.
- Monitor all tools to maintain full functionality, support and drive solutions through appropriate processes.
- Be a bridge between the customer and the brand
- This role requires strong interpersonal skills, communication and a creative mindset to think ‘outside the box’.
Who you are:
- Enrolled on a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Business Management and/or related business field
- Eligible to pursue a 6-month Traineeship within an Internship agreement
- Fluent in English and Spanish - (spoken and written)
- Being fluent in Catalan will be a big plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
Why should you join us? ✌🏼
- You will gain experience within the luxury wellness sector.
- We offer a competitive paid internship.
- A comprehensive training program, where you will gain knowledge about operations and customer experience management within a 5-star spa facility.
- Gift AIRE experience on your birthday!
- Office located in the heart of Barcelona, in the Born neighbourhood.
- Employee discount in private healthcare.
- 30% discount on all our experiences.
- Discount in private healthcare.
- Team spirit is our greatest asset!💪 We are proud to have a welcoming and inclusive work environment where everyone's opinions and backgrounds are heard and respected