AIRE Ancient Baths are temples dedicated to creating the ultimate relaxation experience, where time does not exist. Inspired by the tradition of baths from ancient Roman, Greek and Ottoman civilizations, the AIRE Experience always takes place in restored historical buildings in the center of globally acclaimed cities.
At AIRE we are proud to have an international presence with 8 established centers: NYC, Chicago, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Sevilla, Almeria, and Vallromanes. We are already looking into the future and moving onwards, with our soon-to-be-opened, Upper East Side and Toronto-2022- facilities.
We are even prouder of the caring, inclusive, and familiar work environment we have created for all our employees.
At AIRE, we are expanding our team. We are looking for a new administrative colleague for our General Services team. Reporting directly to the Director of the department and based in New York City, your responsibilities will entail:
- Review of orders and receipts in SAGE
- Coordination of shipments to other facilities and tracking of orders
- Review of invoice routing to the administration department
- Inventory control in SAGE in the Brooklyn warehouse
- Overseeing travel management and requesting invoices for employee travel and expenses, as well as advances
- Sourcing new vendors when new needs, projects, or site openings arise
- Handling employee sign-on and sign-off needs: email accounts, signatures, and materials.
- Study and comparison of general supplies: water, gas, electricity, telephone, etc.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the General Services Director.
Who you are:
- Highschool Diploma or GED, required/ Associates degree, preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in administrative tasks with knowledge of purchasing management, logistics, and auditing.
- You are skilled in Excel.
- You are customer-oriented and have good communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines on short notice.
- You value autonomy and feel comfortable working independently
- Being Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus, but not required
- Availability to travel to our American and European locations if required
Benefits and Perks:
- 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 5 Paid Sick Days
- Health insurance (medical, vision, and dental)
- 401k savings plan
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Spa Service discounts, including promotional Friends/Family program
- Employee Perks Program supported by TicketsAtWork