AIRE Ancient Baths are temples dedicated to the creation of the ultimate relaxation experience, where time does not exist. Inspired by the tradition of baths from ancient Roman, Greek and Ottoman civilizations, the AIRE Experience always takes place in restored historical buildings in the center of globally acclaimed cities.
At AIRE we are proud to have an international presence with 8 established centers: NYC, Chicago, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Sevilla, Almeria, and Vallromanes. We are already looking into the future and moving onwards, with our soon-to-be-opened, Upper East Side and Toronto-2022- facilities.
We are even prouder of the caring, inclusive, and familiar work environment we have created for all our employees.
At AIRE, we are looking for a Booking Agent for our Contact Center located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain. (Canary Islands)
As a Booking Agent, your principal responsibility will be to provide excellent customer service and booking management with a focus on our Danish market.
If you are looking for a new experience were meeting new people, and learning a new language, while working and living in sunny Tenerife, this might be interesting for you.
- Provide personalized customer service by e-mail, chat, and telephone at international and national levels.
- Management of individual and group reservations.
- Follow-up and resolution of any possible incidents encountered by our clients.
- Upselling and optimization of retail sales, like experience upgrades, beverages, and additional services.
Who you are:
- You are bilingual in Danish and English. Spanish or any other European language is a plus.
- You are customer-oriented, patient, and have a "people first" attitude.
- You are detail-oriented. You are good at identifying mistakes and following guidelines.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic position, which requires multi-tasking skills.
- You are flexible and able to work holidays and weekends when needed.
- You have a workspace free of noise and distractions.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Relocation package to the sunny island of Tenerife in Canary Islands 🏝️
- Permanent contract.
- Base salary + periodic sales incentives.
- Rotating schedule: 8h-16h, 9h-17h, 13h-21h.
- An average of 40 days of vacation per year (32 vacation days per collective agreement + 1 additional vacation day per each public holiday worked).
- 30% off in all our experiences!
- Employee discount in private health insurance.
- Team Spirit is our big asset!💪 We are proud to have a welcoming and inclusive working environment where everyone's opinions and backgrounds are heard and respected.