AIRE Ancient Baths are temples dedicated to the creation of the ultimate relaxation experience, where time does not exist. Inspired by the tradition of baths from ancient Roman, Greek and Ottoman civilizations, the AIRE Experience always takes place in restored historical buildings in the center of globally acclaimed cities.
At AIRE we are proud to have an international presence with 8 established centers: NYC, Chicago, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Sevilla, Almeria, and Vallromanes. We are already looking into the future and moving onwards, with our soon-to-be-opened, Upper East Side and Toronto-2022- facilities.
We are even prouder of the caring, inclusive, and familiar work environment we have created for all our employees.
In the midst of the bustle and fast-paced rhythm of downtown, right at the heart of Tribeca, there is an oasis of tranquility exclusively designed to balance mind and body. Located at a restored historical building, originally an 1883 textile factory, the AIRE experience consists of an unforgettable journey through sensations across the various baths with water at different temperatures that will transport you to the ancient times of the Roman, Greek and Ottoman traditions.
As a Massage Therapist you will oversee the client experience at our flagship location. Candidates must have a passion for massage treatments and the spa/wellness industry. You will play an integral role in providing the AIRE Experience to all guests and clients.
- Perform assigned services to all clients per company direction while maintaining excellent customer service and client care standards.
- Maintain treatment rooms to company standards.
- Attend regular training and development sessions to stay current on Company’s treatments and procedures.
Who You Are:
- Currently licensed in New York State, required.
- Practicing as a massage therapist for a minimum of 1 year.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Team player and team builder.
- Energetic, engaging, and eager to work.
- Willing to develop new skills and experiences.
- Punctual, reliable and flexible with scheduling according to business needs.
- Courteous and respectful to visitors, clients, co-workers and leadership team.
- Willing to perform massages and body treatments per the company’s direction and standards. Training will be provided.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Pay: $42/hour + Tips.
- United Healthcare Insurance: medical (major), dental, and vision.
- PTO - (5 days).
- Sick days (5).
- Growth opportunities.
- Life insurance.
- 401K savings plan.
- Commuter Benefits Program.
- Short Term Disability.
- Maternity and Paternity Leave.
- Referral bonus.
- Complimentary Bath Experience (once a month).
- Employee Bath Experience discounts (including friends/family).
- Employee Perks Program (TicketsAtWork).
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Employee discounts for Blink Fitness Gyms.
- Team spirit is our greatest asset! 💪 We are proud to have a welcoming and inclusive work environment where everyone's opinions and backgrounds are heard and respected.