As a Therapist Supervisor, you will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing the Senior Therapist team, as well as, supporting the Therapist Manager in the daily operation.
- Lead the Senior Therapists team, organizing the roles for the shift, addressing any issues from the day before and following up with corrective actions, and recording them on the staff log.
- Check the daily bookings and make a plan for the shift if needed, manage changes, absences, banked hours, over time, as well as clock in and clock out of the previous day.
- Communicate and execute new protocols or procedures with the team.
- Lead meetings with Senior Therapists and prepare monthly meetings with therapists.
- Lead Senior Therapist's training, follow up their performance and identify refreshing training needs.
- Assist in the recruitment processes and perform trade tests of potential new hires.
- Manage stock control, inventory, and coordinate deliveries.
Carry out MOD duties when appropriate
Full training will be provided to know our wide list of treatments and operational protocols and so understand AIRE's know-how and work culture.
You will be delighted with our place in London, located in the Covent Garden district, where the antique house of James Matthew Barrie, the Peter’s Pan author, has been given a new lease of life and now is part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
It is an exciting opportunity to join our team in London, come and join the AIRE experience!
Who you are:
- 1 to 2 years' prior experience in a similar position.
- You possess a minimum qualification of NVQ Level 3 in Massage Therapy or equivalent.
- You have an advanced level of English.
- Proficient in managing day-to-day operations and getting the big picture.
- Proficient in Excel.
- You are completely customer-oriented and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You have good conflict management skills, you are assertive and cooperative.
- Flexible and able to work nights, holidays, and weekends.
What we offer to you:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- Monthly tips
- AIRE will contribute to the pension scheme and vacation
- AIRE gift experience on your birthday.
- 30% off in all our experiences
- Coffee at our canteen
- Be part of an engaged, hard work and, united team.