AIRE Ancient Baths are temples dedicated to the creation of the ultimate relaxation experience, where time does not exist. Inspired by the tradition of baths from ancient Roman, Greek and Ottoman civilizations, the AIRE Experience always takes place in restored historical buildings in the center of globally acclaimed cities.
At AIRE we are proud to have an international presence with 8 established centers: NYC, Chicago, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Sevilla, Almeria, and Vallromanes. We are already looking into the future and moving onwards, with our soon-to-be-opened, Upper East Side and Toronto-2022- facilities.
We are even prouder of the caring, inclusive, and familiar work environment we have created for all our employees.
In the midst of the bustle and fast-paced rhythm of downtown, right at the heart of Tribeca, there is an oasis of tranquility exclusively designed to balance mind and body. Located at a restored historical building, originally an 1883 textile factory, the AIRE experience consists of an unforgettable journey through sensations across the various baths with water at different temperatures that will transport you to the ancient times of the Roman, Greek and Ottoman traditions.
As a Laundry/Locker Attendant Supervisor you will be responsible for performing the standard duties of a Locker/Laundry Attendant. You will also serve as the shift lead, overseeing locker room and laundry operations. You will also support training needs for new employees pertaining to the role.
- Review and complete the daily list as assigned.
- Maintain inventory and submit re-stock requests to management.
- Oversee the upkeep of the center’s laundry area; routinely clean the facility as needed; suggest improvements for operational processes when appropriate.
- Report any equipment problems, operational challenges, and team member disruptions to the Manager on Duty and Locker & Laundry Manager.
- Provide weekly updates regarding cleaning list, inventory counts, damaged/disposed linens, etc. to the Locker & Laundry Manager and/or Director.
- Oversee the workflow & performance (including attendance) of assigned team members.
- Assist in the training process for new employees.
- Relay information via designated communication channels to assigned team members.
Who You Are:
- Great at following detailed instructions.
- Courteous and respectful to clients, co-workers, and managers.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask, remain calm under pressure, and work quickly and efficiently.
- Laundry experience (washing, drying, folding towels, robes, swimsuits).
- Punctual, reliable, and flexible (Schedule based on business demand).
Why You Should Join Us:
- Pay: $20/hour.
- United Healthcare Insurance: medical (major), dental, and vision.
- PTO (10 days).
- Sick days (5).
- Growth opportunities.
- Life insurance.
- 401K savings plan.
- Commuter Benefits Program.
- Short Term Disability.
- Maternity and Paternity Leave.
- Referral bonus.
- Complimentary Bath Experience (once a month).
- Employee Bath Experience discounts (including friends/family).
- Employee Perks Program (TicketsAtWork).
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Employee discounts for Blink Fitness Gyms.
- Team spirit is our greatest asset! 💪 We are proud to have a welcoming and inclusive work environment where everyone's opinions and backgrounds are heard and respected.