Join the AIRE experience!
We usually respond within three days
AIRE Ancient Baths are temples dedicated to the creation of the ultimate relaxation experience, where time does not exist. Inspired by the tradition of baths from ancient Roman, Greek and Ottoman civilizations, the AIRE Experience always takes place in restored historical buildings in the center of globally acclaimed cities.
At AIRE we are proud to have an international presence with 8 established centers: NYC, Chicago, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Sevilla, Almeria, and Vallromanes. We are already looking into the future and moving onwards, with our soon-to-be-opened, Upper East Side and Toronto-2023- facilities.
We are even prouder of the caring, inclusive, and familiar work environment we have created for all our employees.
Our Chicago location was designed to showcase a historic restored factory from 1902 in River West, close to the West Loop. The space has been given a new lease of life and is now part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
As an Operations Manager you will oversee all operations in our Chicago bathhouse. You will collaborate with the Site Director in fostering a positive work environment for staff and creating the AIRE Experience for clients. You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance with operating policies, procedures, and service standards.
- Implement approved policies and procedures issued by corporate headquarters.
- Monitor daily reports and make data-informed decisions.
- Spend 80% of time in the spa maintaining consistent flow of general spa operations.
- Assist in procuring operational supplies and equipment by contacting vendors.
- Manage inventory and an allocated budget.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols that align with corporate standards.
- Ensure OSHA, fire, and legal standards are met according to federal, state, and local regulations.
- Oversee all departments in coordination with the Site Director.
- Serve as Manager on Duty (MOD) 50-80% of the time.
- Lead regular meetings with employees and department heads.
- Create and foster a high-performance culture by supporting department heads and ensuring departmental accountability.
- Foster engagement by promoting employee well-being, giving recognition, and listening to feedback.
- Promote a culture of outstanding customer service by handling complaints, tracking customer satisfaction surveys, and implementing continuous improvement plans.
Who You Are:
- Bachelors Degree in hospitality management, tourism, or business, preferred.
- 3+ years managing operations in a luxury, wellness, fitness, or hospitality setting, required.
- 3+ years leading operational teams across multiple departments, required.
- Experience monitoring operational reports and making data-informed decisions.
- Experience managing customer satisfaction using surveys and continuous improvement plans.
- Experience managing inventory and third party vendors.
- Experience managing quality assurance and OSHA/legal requirements.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent creative thinking skills and the ability to make urgent and effective decisions.
- Punctual, reliable, and flexible with scheduling according to business needs.
- Outstanding customer service mentality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus.
Why You Should Join Us:
- United Healthcare Insurance: medical (major), dental, and vision.
- PTO (15 days).
- Sick days (5).
- Growth opportunities.
- 401K savings plan.
- Commuter Benefits Program.
- Complimentary Bath Experience (once a month).
- Employee Bath Experience discounts (including friends/family).
- Employee Perks Program (TicketsAtWork).
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Team spirit is our greatest asset! 💪 We are proud to have a welcoming and inclusive work environment where everyone's opinions and backgrounds are heard and respected.
- Operations Manager
- AIRE Ancient Baths Chicago
- Employment Type
AIRE Ancient Baths Chicago
Be a part of a professional team, which strives for leadership in the wellness industry
Take part in a company which offers a brand new concept, valued by the global public
Grow internally and make your abilities achieve a new standard in order to build a successful career.
Be at the core of a humane and multicultural team
Enjoy employer’s discount in every AIRE centre.
The inside world of AIRE conveys an exceptional experience, focused on people. Team-work is one of the main pillars of our company culture.
Our locations are based on historical buildings, all of them exquisitely decorated and emblematically placed according to every city we now belong to.
AIRE is characterized by its business model. Through this entire journey, we have fostered our specific know-how as a company. We have curated our own work methodology, which prompts an individual enrichment for the whole team; in a way that feels both mutual and bilateral.
About AIRE Ancient Baths
Join the AIRE experience!
Loading application form
Already working at AIRE Ancient Baths?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.