Lead Massage Therapist
Join the AIRE experience!
We usually respond within three days
AIRE Ancient Baths are temples dedicated to the creation of the ultimate relaxation experience, where time does not exist. Inspired by the tradition of baths from ancient Roman, Greek and Ottoman civilizations, the AIRE Experience always takes place in restored historical buildings in the center of globally acclaimed cities.
At AIRE we are proud to have an international presence with 8 established centers: NYC, Chicago, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Sevilla, Almeria, and Vallromanes. We are already looking into the future and moving onwards, with our soon-to-be-opened, Upper East Side and Toronto-2022- facilities.
We are even prouder of the caring, inclusive, and familiar work environment we have created for all our employees.
In the midst of the bustle and fast-paced rhythm of downtown, right at the heart of Tribeca, there is an oasis of tranquility exclusively designed to balance mind and body. Located at a restored historical building, originally an 1883 textile factory, the AIRE experience consists of an unforgettable journey through sensations across the various baths with water at different temperatures that will transport you to the ancient times of the Roman, Greek and Ottoman traditions.
As a Lead Massage Therapist you will support the Massage Therapist Manager in organizing, scheduling, and supervising the Massage Therapist team. You will be responsible for performing administrative tasks (inventory, scheduling, etc.) and providing massages to clients.
- Demonstrate positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity, and professionalism to customers and peers.
- Ensure massage therapy rooms are always maintained with supplies, clean and orderly, have fresh sheets, neat, orderly and clean.
- Maintain camaraderie within the therapist department, a liaison for massage therapists.
- Oversee that therapists are prompt for shift arrivals.
- Assist with assigning massages to therapists on reservation software tablet.
- Check daily bookings on reservation software.
- Assist with shift changes, employee absences, clocked hours, and overtime.
- Assist daily PM therapist briefings; delegate roles/tasks for shift.
- Perform daily checks of all therapist supplies to ensure quality control.
- Run weekly massage reports.
- Perform assigned services to all clients per company direction while maintaining excellent customer service and client care standards.
- Monitor inventory level and storage organization on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Receive and oversee orders following internal approval procedures and coordinate deliveries.
- Attend daily briefings and record relevant information from current day.
- Ensure Health and Safety protocols are met and report any issue.
- Communicate with all members of AIRE through the correct channels.
Who You Are:
- High School Diploma or GED, required.
- Massage Therapist License in the state of New York, required.
- Minimum of (2) years experience in a client services setting, required.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365, preferred.
- Maintain company standards of luxury, glamour, warmth, energy, and accommodation.
- Experience supervising massage therapists, required.
- Experience training massage therapists, preferred.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Pay: $25/hour OR $42/hour + tips (massage).
- United Healthcare Insurance: medical (major), dental, and vision.
- PTO (10 days).
- Sick days (7).
- Growth opportunities.
- Life insurance.
- 401K savings plan.
- Commuter Benefits Program.
- Complimentary Bath Experience (once a month).
- Employee Bath Experience discounts (including friends/family).
- Employee Perks Program (TicketsAtWork).
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Employee discounts for Blink Fitness Gyms.
- Team spirit is our greatest asset! 💪 We are proud to have a welcoming and inclusive work environment where everyone's opinions and backgrounds are heard and respected.
- Massage Therapist
- AIRE Ancient Baths New York
- Employment Type
AIRE Ancient Baths New York
Be a part of a professional team, which strives for leadership in the wellness industry
Take part in a company which offers a brand new concept, valued by the global public
Grow internally and make your abilities achieve a new standard in order to build a successful career.
Be at the core of a humane and multicultural team
Enjoy employer’s discount in every AIRE centre.
The inside world of AIRE conveys an exceptional experience, focused on people. Team-work is one of the main pillars of our company culture.
Our locations are based on historical buildings, all of them exquisitely decorated and emblematically placed according to every city we now belong to.
AIRE is characterized by its business model. Through this entire journey, we have fostered our specific know-how as a company. We have curated our own work methodology, which prompts an individual enrichment for the whole team; in a way that feels both mutual and bilateral.
About AIRE Ancient Baths
Lead Massage Therapist
Join the AIRE experience!
Loading application form
Already working at AIRE Ancient Baths?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.