As HR Coordinator you will manage the employment life cycle including ensuring that the onboarding and exit process and administration across all platforms are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Back up to the payroll specialist and assist in all payroll cycle changes and consistent updates within the HRIS systems assisting with time off requests as well as timesheets for non-exempt employees.
- Handle correspondence to employees including promotions, salary changes, and employment verification letters as needed
- Administer medical accommodation requests, leave of absence requests, workers' compensation claims, and disability claims to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Manage open enrollment processes to include the distribution of materials from carriers, communicating changes to employees, and arranging for on-site representation by providers
- Process enrollment transactions and coordinate with payroll and insurance providers to maintain accurate deductions and record keeping
- Prepare reports and provide insights on employee data
- Execute Ad hoc administrative tasks including updating local organization charts, distribution lists, PowerPoint documents and/or creating PowerPoint slides, updating/editing MS Word documents, comfort with manipulating data, and doing basic analysis
- Contribute to and assist with local annual and cyclical HR projects, including the annual salary and appraisal process
Culture & Engagement
- Conduct new employee orientation for all new employees as required
- Oversee the Learning Management System assuring all staff members are assigned and tracking assigned training in a timely manner
- May oversee or participate in providing general support in employer-sponsored events and/or programs such as recognition awards, employee holiday parties, Team Building events, etc., assist with facilitating the development of new initiatives, and identify opportunities for improvement
- Coordinate and support safety and employee training to include CPR, safety, sexual harassment, and employee development
- Ensure locations follow all regulatory requirements through training, audits, etc.
- Arranging meeting rooms, video, and audio conferencing as well as coordinating team meetings, off-sites, activities, and other events as needed
- Hold regular site visits to all AIRE locations, meet with managers, and hold focus meetings to communicate updates
Why You Should Join Us:
- Yearly salary: 70000 USD
- United Healthcare Insurance: medical (major), dental, and vision
- PTO: (10 days)
- Sick days (5)
- Growth opportunities
- 401K savings plan
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Complimentary Bath Experience (once a month)
- Employee Bath Experience discounts (including friends/family)
- Employee Perks Program (TicketsAtWork)
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Team spirit is our greatest asset! 💪 We are proud to have a welcoming and inclusive work environment where everyone's opinions and backgrounds are heard and respected
Who You Are:
- 2-3 years of professional experience in HR demonstrating knowledge of HR practices, policies, and procedures is mandatory.
- Experience within Hospitality, Wellness, or Luxury is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive information with professionalism and discretion.
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Proactive, self-disciplined work ethic, and demonstrated adaptability in the workplace.
- Ability to problem solve and project manage while working independently with a sense of urgency.
- Strong team player with a friendly and positive attitude.
AIRE Ancient Baths are temples dedicated to creating the ultimate relaxation experience, where time does not exist. Inspired by the tradition of baths from ancient Roman, Greek, and Ottoman civilizations, the AIRE Experience always takes place in restored historical buildings in the center of globally acclaimed cities.
At AIRE we are proud to have an international presence with 8 established centers: NYC, Chicago, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Sevilla, Almeria, and Vallromanes. We are already looking into the future and moving onwards, with our soon-to-be-opened, Upper East Side and Toronto-2024- facilities.
We are even prouder of the caring, inclusive, and familiar work environment we have created for all our employees