As a Therapist Supervisor, you will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing the Senior Therapist team, as well as, supporting the Therapist Manager in the daily operation.
- Lead the Senior Therapists team, organizing the roles for the shift, addressing any issues from the day before and following up with corrective actions, and recording them on the staff log.
- Check the daily bookings and make a plan for the shift if needed, manage changes, absences, banked hours, over time, as well as clock in and clock out of the previous day.
- Communicate and execute new protocols or procedures with the team.
- Lead meetings with Senior Therapists and prepare monthly meetings with therapists.
- Lead Senior Therapist's training, follow up their performance and identify refreshing training needs.
- Assist in the recruitment processes and perform trade tests of potential new hires.
- Manage stock control, inventory, and coordinate deliveries.
- Carry out MOD duties when appropriate
Full training will be provided to know our wide list of treatments and operational protocols and so understand AIRE's know-how and work culture.
You will be delighted with our place in London, located in the Covent Garden district, where the antique house of James Matthew Barrie, the Peter’s Pan author, has been given a new lease of life and now is part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
It is an exciting opportunity to join our site in London, come and live the AIRE experience!
Who you are:
- You have 2 years' prior experience in a similar position.
- You possess a valid qualification as Massage Therapist
- You have an advanced level of English. Danish is a plus! 💪
- You are completely customer-oriented and you have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You are able flexible and able to work nights, holidays, and weekends.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent contract
- AIRE will contribute to the pension scheme and vacation
- AIRE gift experience on your birthday.
- 30% off in all our experiences
- Coffee at our canteen
- Be part of an engaged, hard work and, united team