AIRE Ancient Baths are temples dedicated to the creation of the ultimate relaxation experience, where time does not exist. Inspired by the tradition of baths from ancient Roman, Greek and Ottoman civilizations, the AIRE Experience always takes place in restored historical buildings in the center of globally acclaimed cities.
At AIRE we are proud to have an international presence with 8 established centers: NYC, Chicago, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Sevilla, Almeria, and Vallromanes. We are already looking into the future and moving onwards, with our soon-to-be-opened, Upper East Side and Toronto-2022- facilities.
We are even prouder of the caring, inclusive, and familiar work environment we have created for all our employees.
Our Chicago location was designed to showcase a historic restored factory from 1902 in River West, close to the West Loop. The space has been given a new lease of life and is now part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
As a Locker Room Attendant you will be responsible for maintaining AIRE standards of cleanliness and customer service. You will monitor locker room supplies, laundry, and ensure that the locker room remains clean throughout your shift. You will also interact with clients at the beginning and end of their service, preparing them to enter the bath area and assisting them at the end of their experience.
- Greet clients upon entry; introduce them to the locker room process and features; attend to client needs and requests.
- Gather used products (robes, sandals, towels) and launder them according to product and spa instructions. Fold and redistribute supplies as required.
- Maintain cleanliness of locker room including floors, bathrooms, showers, and lockers.
- Replenish stock levels of supplies including robes, sandals, towels, bathroom supplies, product dispensers.
- Empty garbage as needed.
Who You Are:
- Prior experience in hospitality, spa, or gym industry, preferred.
- Customer-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with great organization skills.
- Able to stand for long periods.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Pay: $17.00/hour.
- United Healthcare Insurance: medical (major), dental, and vision.
- Sick days (5).
- Growth opportunities.
- Life insurance.
- 401K savings plan.
- Commuter Benefits Program.
- Complimentary Bath Experience (once a month).
- Employee Bath Experience discounts (including friends/family).
- Employee Perks Program (TicketsAtWork).
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Team spirit is our greatest asset! 💪 We are proud to have a welcoming and inclusive work environment where everyone's opinions and backgrounds are heard and respected.