As the Front Desk Manager, you will be the guiding force of our Front Desk and Locker Attendants Team, embodying AIRE's Principles of Service Excellence. Your leadership will ignite a culture of continuous improvement, nurturing the growth of your team, all while upholding our company's protocols and values. Your dedication will also ensure the seamless operation of the front desk, locker rooms, and laundry area.
- Supervising and guaranteeing a suitable environment and atmosphere at the Front Desk and Locker Rooms, following AIRE's guidelines and style book, ensuring that all elements are in place and working properly.
- Being responsible for evaluating compliance with the Front desk and locker Attendants Team's Protocols and Standards.
- Being responsible for identifying and resolving any incidents or special situations that may affect the client experience.
- Guaranteeing (in a timely manner) the implementation of the cleaning and sanitation processes set out in the company’s protocols, in the Centre’s facilities, ensuring the standards established by AIRE.
- Being responsible for the proper functioning of the internal laundry of the Centre, ensuring that textile products are delivered in the condition expected by the client and the management of the company, with the proper use of the products and implementing the necessary safety measures.
- Providing support in the management of group and VIP bookings, guaranteeing the proper organization of each shift, and following AIRE's policies and protocols.
- Promoting communication with the organization’s Contact Centre, ensuring coordination and rapport between the two.
- Ensuring that the daily briefing is carried out by the team, together with other operational departments, indicating the relevant aspects of the day: VIP clients, maintenance incidents affecting operations, groups, etc.
- Supervising the inventory of the different products in the area.
- Carrying out the sale and collection of the different products marketed in the reception area.
- Making weekly and daily reports of incidents, improvements, and events of interest and reporting them to Management.
- Being responsible for the recruitment, training, and development of their team.
- Providing individual feedback to the members of their team on their performance, proposing training, and other measures for development and improvement.
- Being responsible for generating work dynamics in your team that promote teamwork and respect and continuous improvement of AIRE standards.
- Planning and supervising the work of their team.
Conducting and planning the rotations of the employees under their supervision: Work shifts, holidays, night work, etc.
Why You Should Join Us
Salary: Your monthly salary will be DKK 35.000
Bonus scheme: annually and additional to your base salary.
Permanent Contract and Working Hours: You will have a permanent contract with 37 hours per week
Career Progression: Explore career progression opportunities within our Therapists team: Senior Therapist, Supervisor, Manager
Birthday Gift: Enjoy an AIRE experience on your birthday!
Discounts: Benefit from 30% off on all our AIRE experiences
Canteen Perks: Access to coffee at our canteen, and fruits on the weekends!
Inclusive Work Environment: At AIRE, team spirit is our greatest asset! We are proud to have a welcoming and inclusive work environment where everyone's opinions and backgrounds are heard and respected. 💜
Who you are?
- At least 3 years of team management experience
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Front Desk Agent role
- Proficiency in both Danish and English is required
- Experience in the hospitality, wellness, or luxury sectors is a significant advantage
You will be delighted with our place in Copenhagen, located in the Carlsberg Byen district, where the former Carlsberg factory has been given a new lease of life and now is part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
AIRE Ancient Baths offer a timeless relaxation experience, inspired by ancient Roman, Greek, and Ottoman traditions, set in restored historical buildings in major global cities.
At AIRE, we're delighted to have a global presence with eight established centers in cities such as NYC, Chicago, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Sevilla, Almeria, and Vallromanes. Looking ahead, we're excited about our upcoming Upper East Side and Toronto facilities in 2024.