AIRE Ancient Baths are temples dedicated to creating the ultimate relaxation experience, where time does not exist. Inspired by the tradition of baths from ancient Roman, Greek, and Ottoman civilizations, the AIRE Experience always takes place in restored historical buildings in the center of globally acclaimed cities.
At AIRE we are proud to have an international presence with 8 established centers: NYC, Chicago, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Sevilla, Almeria, and Vallromanes. We are already looking into the future and moving onwards, with our soon-to-be-opened, Upper East Side and Toronto-2024 - facilities.
We are even prouder of the caring, inclusive, and familiar work environment we have created for all our employees.
Our Chicago location was designed to showcase a historic restored factory from 1902 in River West, close to the West Loop. The space has been given a new lease of life and is now part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will work closely with the Maintenance Manager to uphold the center's physical condition and stay aware of present and future upkeep.
- Oversee detailed maintenance of 8 pools, including: chemical levels, temperatures, cleanliness, and overall function.
- Troubleshoot and repair basic plumbing issues in the facility.
- Support the team to comply with the company's Annual Maintenance Plan.
- Assist in keeping stock and supplies organized. Must be proactive in assisting the Maintenance Manager in controlling stock levels.
- Provide regular reports to the Maintenance Manager about the physical state of the facility.
- Performance general maintenance duties as needed.
- Learn and maintain company's operations policies and systems.
- Perform daily checklists and submit reports to Maintenance Manager for revision.
Who You Are:
- Eager to learn - willing to train the right candidate.
- 1-3 years in maintenance department of a facility, preferred.
- Have knowledge of facility operation including basic maintenance, electricity, HVAC, water treatment, and boilers.
- Able to multitask and think quickly.
- Are punctual and reliable: show up to work on time and maintain flexibility with scheduling according to business needs.
- Certified Pool/Spa Operator (CPO) is a plus, but not required.
- Comfortable being exposed to noise, wet and humid conditions, fumes, odors, chemical, mechanical and electrical hazards.
- Capable of following detailed instructions.
- Knows how to work independently and in groups.
- Able to lift heavy objects, up to 60 lbs.
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays, required.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus, but not required.
Why You Should Join Us:
- United Healthcare Insurance: medical (major), dental, and vision.
- Sick days (5).
- PTO (10 days).
- Opportunities for over time.
- Growth opportunities.
- 401K savings plan.
- Commuter Benefits Program.
- Complimentary Bath Experience (once a month).
- Employee Bath Experience discounts (including friends/family).
- Employee Perks Program (TicketsAtWork).
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Team spirit is our greatest asset! 💪 We are proud to have a welcoming and inclusive work environment where everyone's opinions and backgrounds are heard and respected.