AIRE Ancient Baths are temples dedicated to the creation of the ultimate relaxation experience, where time does not exist. Inspired by the tradition of baths from ancient Roman, Greek and Ottoman civilizations, the AIRE Experience always takes place in restored historical buildings in the center of globally acclaimed cities.
At AIRE we are proud to have an international presence with 8 established centers: NYC, Chicago, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Sevilla, Almeria, and Vallromanes. We are already looking into the future and moving onwards, with our soon-to-be-opened, Upper East Side and Toronto-2024 - facilities.
We are even prouder of the caring, inclusive, and familiar work environment we have created for all our employees.
Our Chicago location was designed to showcase a historic restored factory from 1902 in River West, close to the West Loop. The space has been given a new lease of life and is now part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
As a Front Desk Attendant you will warmly welcome visitors and clients when they arrive for their appointments, setting the tone for the entire client experience by providing first-class customer service. You will check in clients for their sessions and walk them through the start of their journey. Once the session is over, you will check them out, engaging with them about their experience and managing the cash handling process. To be successful in the role, you will have a thorough knowledge of the company and experience to coherently and completely answer inquiries.
- Maintain the company’s standards of luxury, glamour, warmth, energy, and accommodation.
- Possess a strong customer service mentality, with experience catering to high-end clientele.
- Display a friendly, energetic, outgoing, and personable demeanor.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills. Be able to listen to client’s questions, anticipate their needs, and satisfy every inquiry.
- Demonstrate the ability to multitask, remain calm under pressure, and work quickly and efficiently.
- Be courteous and respectful to visitors, clients, co-workers, and managers.
- Take responsibility for the presentation and appearance of the reception area.
- Build gift packages for clients and perform other tasks as needed.
- Operate the company’s unique reservation system.
Who You Are:
- Experience providing direct customer service in the hospitality industry, required.
- Experience in a luxury business and/or spa preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Punctual, reliable, and flexible with scheduling according to business needs.
- Organized and capable of following detailed instructions.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus.
Why You Should Join Us:
- Pay: $18/hour + tips ($20-$23+/hour).
- United Healthcare Insurance: medical (major), dental, and vision.
- Sick days (5).
- Growth opportunities.
- 401K savings plan.
- Commuter Benefits Program.
- Complimentary Bath Experience (once a month).
- Employee AIRE Experience discounts (including friends/family).
- Employee Perks Program (TicketsAtWork).
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Team spirit is our greatest asset! 💪 We are proud to have a welcoming and inclusive work environment where everyone's opinions and backgrounds are heard and respected.