Unlock Your Career in Wellness and Luxury Hospitality
Are you ready to dive into the world of wellness and luxury hospitality? At AIRE Ancient Baths, we're seeking passionate individuals to join our Cross-Training Graduate Program in Chicago and New York.
As a pivotal part of our 12-month program, you'll embark on a journey that includes hands-on experience. After an intensive training in base roles, you'll fast-track into our dynamic leadership program. Here, you will gain invaluable experience in overseeing operations and leading together with the Line Managers. Following this, you'll ascend to our final phase of training in operations management, where you'll fine-tune your leadership and management skills and prepare for an exciting career ahead.
Operations and Direction
- Ensure seamless daily operations for optimal guest satisfaction.
- Manage cross-departmental coordination and enforce operational standards.
- Monitor performance metrics, identify improvements, and motivate staff.
- Provide strategic leadership for overall hospitality operations.
Customer Wellness Experience Department
- Ensure an unparalleled customer experience by maintaining our bath facilities to perfection
- Skillfully assign clients to their dedicated therapists, adhering to our company's established protocols and processes
Front Desk Department
- Facilitate customers' wellness journeys, assisting from check-in to check-out
- Engage with guests after their sessions to gather feedback, ensure their satisfaction, and promote opportunities for upselling our premium services
Housekeeping Department (Comfort and Cleanliness Guardian)
- Guarantee the comfort and well-being of our clients within the locker room area delivering outstanding customer service
- Maintain impeccable cleanliness in the locker room and public areas and Manage laundry operations with care and precision
Who You Are:
- You are eligible for ICEX VIVES program
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree in hospitality
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in hospitality
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish showcases your versatility and global mindset
- You're a natural leader with the ability to motivate and inspire a team towards excellence
- Your communication skills are impeccable, and you excel at creating meaningful connections with others
- You bring a positive and proactive attitude to every challenge.
- While not required, familiarity with Salesforce would be a bonus, demonstrating your adaptability to new technologies and systems
Why AIRE Ancient Baths?
- Embark on a luxury journey while immersing yourself in the big city!
- In 2024, we're set to open two new sites in New York, providing abundant opportunities to join our US team and the possibility of roles in Toronto as well.
- We provide relocation housing assistance
- Monthly complimentary bath experience
- 22 days of paid vacation
- Our cross-training program for Operations is truly outstanding
AIRE Ancient Baths are temples dedicated to the creation of the ultimate relaxation experience, where time does not exist. Inspired by the tradition of baths from ancient Roman, Greek, and Ottoman civilizations, the AIRE Experience always takes place in restored historical buildings in the center of globally acclaimed cities.
At AIRE we are proud to have an international presence with 8 established centers: NYC, Chicago, London, Copenhagen, Barcelona, Sevilla, Almeria, and Vallromanes. We are already looking into the future and moving onwards, with our soon-to-be-opened, Upper East Side 2024 and Toronto-2025- facilities.