As a Receptionist, you will join our London team and be responsible to manage the reception area, coordinating all the front desk activities in your shift with outstanding customer service by demonstrating a friendly and courteous attitude.
Daily, you will be responsible for greeting and welcoming our guests, as well as, answer incoming calls, emails, respond customers' questions, and addressing complaints that they may have.
We are looking for someone 100% customer-oriented that helps us to create sales opportunities and increase the upselling during the check-in. You will receive full training to know our wide list of experiences and services and so be able to understand the AIRE’s know-how.
You will be delighted with our place in London, located in the Covent Garden district, where the antique house of James Matthew Barrie, the Peter’s Pan author, has been given a new lease of life and now is part of the magical AIRE atmosphere.
The team will support you from the first day and will guide you in acquiring new knowledge.
It is an exciting opportunity to join our new site in London, come and live the AIRE experience!
Who you are:
- Experience in the hospitality industry.
- Professional English level is required.
- You are completely customer-oriented and you have excellent interpersonal skills.
- You need to be flexible with the schedule. The rota can include shifts in the evenings, on bank holidays, and on the weekends .
What we offer to you:
- Annual salary £25 750 for a full-time contract (40h).
- Permanent contract.
- Coffee at our canteen.
- Gift AIRE experience on your birthday.
- 30% off in all our experiences.
- Weekend Supplement and Overtime Supplement provided.